Food Production Floor Staff
- Food Production Opportunities
- Working On The Floor In A Vital Role
- Excellent Opportunities To Continue Your Career
A thriving Darling Downs organisation has commissioned us to accept applications of interest for those looking to work in a team environment on the food production floor of their facility.
You will be working for a large scale, modern and well equipped company who pride themselves on quality food production. This role will see you:
- Working on the food production and packing floor, in a team environment;
- Ensuring quality assurance and quality control standards are met;
- Making sure the food product is delivered in full on time in a safe and efficient manner;
- Understanding and utilising the HACCP processes;
- Working with the latest technology and robotics; and
- Ensuring production efficiencies are met.
The successful applicant will have experience working in food production and an excellent knowledge and understanding of food safety and HACCP. You will enjoy working in a structured environment and benefit from knowing the task expected of you each day.
If these opportunities are of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. Please apply online only.
We look forward to hearing from candidates interested in continuing their career in the food production sector and spending time on the floor ensuring quality and efficiency.