Capital Works Manager
- Work on a Range of High Level Projects in the Heart of the Great North West
- Be Part of a Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Team
- Excellent Salary Package and The Ability to Fully Utilise Your Profession
Our client, based in NW QLD, manages the complete bulk water supply and solutions for the local area, as well as the local mining industry. They are seeking a Capital Works Manager, in a full time, permanent capacity, to work with the engineering team on a range of CAPEX and OPEX projects for their water and associated infrastructure assets.
Primary functions of your role will include;
- Overall management of the assets, including capital works and maintenance strategies;
- Being responsible for the overall risk management strategy of the operation;
- Providing leadership and management to a team of engineers and project officers;
- Reporting to the CEO and the Board; and
- Effective and high-level communication with all stakeholders including the local businesses and Council.
This organisation has a proud history of delivering a reliable and sustainable water supply to the local area and we need an individual who has a long term view on project delivery, asset maintenance, operations and management to ensure a reliable and consistent service. We are seeking an individual with an extensive track record in engineering management and as such, you will have significant exposure to high level project management and capital works delivery. You will have a supportive, flat structured management arrangement with a supportive CEO and Board plus all the advantages of the vibrant social aspects and exciting outdoor and adventure lifestyle that rural Qld can offer.
In addition, the significant salary package on offer will also be bolstered by various salary sacrificing benefits that can be discussed with the client.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3124805.