Employment and Business Lawyer
- Full-Time Toowoomba Based Opportunity
- The Chance To Capitilise on Law Career
- Variety and Depth of Work
Our client, a well established and multi disciplinary law firm in Toowoomba is looking for a Lawyer to join the team. We are seeking a Lawyer who has a minimum of 3 years post admission experience up to Senior Associate in Australia, in the area of Employment, Workplace Relations and/or Industrial Relations law.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong desire to work directly with clientele and solve problems and meet expectations with a largely employment related focus;
- The ability to work independently on files under limited supervision;
- Contribute to business development, intellectual property development and process improvement;
- A track record of establishing and maintaining new client relationships in targeted industries, client segments and cross-selling;
- Being exposed to other areas of business law;
- Experience in conducting and leading client presentations, estimation efforts, proposals and negotiations; and
- A love of the law and a desire to pursue a lengthy successful law career.
Our client values commitment, honesty, respect, empathy and continuous improvement and we are seeking a candidate who will uphold these values. If this is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3156162.