- Progressive Agribusiness Environment
- Opportunity To Work Within A Team of Accountants
- Excellent Working Conditions and Salary Package
Our client is a thriving agribusiness company with a footprint of operations throughout the eastern seaboard. They have a number of different entities and their diverse business interests cover livestock, properties, food production and various other agronomic enterprises. Due to their ongoing growth, they are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. Some of the functions of your role will include:
- Managing the AP and AR components of the business and that includes complex transactions across a number of different entities;
- Maintaining and reconciling assets and non-financial registers;
- Assisting in the preparation of month-end reporting along with ongoing financial analysis;
- Assisting with audit functions and preparing BAS, Superannuation and PAYG statements;
- Liaising with managers regarding budgets and forecasts;
- Stock control and providing accurate reports on the financial functions of P&L, cashflow, balance sheets and forecasting; and
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met by the due dates.
Our client is seeking someone with 5+ years’ experience who has exceptional Microsoft Excel skills. A variety of budgeting, cash flow, stock control and general accounting functions will be undertaken in MS Excel and therefore, intermediate to high level skills in this area will be essential. The main accounting system used is SAGE however experience is not essential, as full training will be provided. (Although experience in an enterprise style accounting package will be advantageous).
We are seeking someone who has an affinity with agribusiness but most importantly, has an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy. An enticing salary package, a rural and relaxed work setting and a management team who encourage career progression (including assistance with further study) is on offer for the right person. CA/CPA qualifications are desirable, although not essential. Please note, only degree qualified and experienced accountants will be considered for this position.
To apply, please click the "Apply" button to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3255878.