Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analysis Expertise to the “Whole of Business”
- Established and High-Performing Agribusiness
- Full-Time, Permanent Position Based on the Darling Downs
We are partnered with a leading agribusiness who are seeking a practical and experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to conduct end-to-end business analysis and reporting on their production chain. Our client is a large scale, modern and well-equipped primary producer that prides itself on quality food production. Reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer and working closely with department managers and the ICT team, you will:
- Collaborate with staff at all levels in order to gather detailed business requirements and convert them into technical specifications;
- Manage the creation, maintenance and enhancement of new and existing business reports and interactive visualisations;
- Perform research and propose innovative solutions to the business requirements;
- Extract data from key systems, analyse and present the information;
- Create, publish and distribute data sets, data models, reports and visualisations through various channels appropriate to business requirements;
- Develop models and ad hoc reports, effectively communicate observations and recommendations with Management for further action; and
- Play an analytical role by developing KPIs within the business to identify trends and evaluate the success of the business’s initiatives.
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar Business Intelligence Analyst role, developing business intelligence systems and reporting solutions;
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or other relevant tertiary qualification;
- Have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with particular emphasis in the areas of building effective relationships, consultation, negotiation, and confidence, in order to gain the trust of departmental managers to take on your recommendations;
- Have experience with Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Azure, Excel, PowerQuery, SQL;
- Have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; and
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and work for a well-established, secure, family business that employs the best of technology and embraces cutting edge machinery and highly skilled staff.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 or 07 3333 2200 quoting reference number 3397374.