EFFECTIVE HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING CAN GUARANTEE THAT YOUR HR MATTERS GET HANDLED THE RIGHT WAY, THE FIRST TIME.
Human Resource Management can be a confusing, seemingly disjointed area of your business at best, and a litigious minefield at worst – many pitfalls can be avoided by enlisting a HR Consultancy Service that specialises in the complex arena this management function has become.
“WE ARE OUTCOMES-FOCUSED AND TAILOR OUR APPROACH TO SUIT YOUR SPECIFIC GOALS”.
People are the most important asset in a business. If for any reason they are not being managed effectively, a business might experience:
- Low staff productivity.
- Significant ongoing conflict within your team and with management.
- Staff dissatisfaction (often for having to chase you for leave balances, wages, performance reviews etc.).
Another area of concern for businesses is the risk of significant fines should Industrial Relations regulators conduct a random audit and you are found to be non-compliant.
At JP Smith, we believe having effective Human Resources Management systems ensures you can attract great people and retain them to help you grow and develop your business. Such systems also help safeguard your business against those costly fines and unnecessary litigation.
FOR INSTANCE: “DID YOU KNOW THAT MINIMUM HOURLY AND WEEKLY PAY RATES UNDER MODERN AWARDS HAVE RISEN BY 2.4%?”
Our experienced HR Consultants offer support in key areas of Human Resources. We are outcomes-focused and tailor our approach to suit your specific goals.
We do this by:
- Developing a strategic plan or vision for your organisation. We provide a plan for how and with whom, you will get there.
- Having the right policies, procedures, checklists and documents in place to ensure compliance and ensure the wellbeing and safety of your team.
- Checking your practices meet legislative requirements.
- Having an effective performance management system to facilitate two-way communication to monitor, motivate, and support your team.
- Supporting your management team by providing them with performance development, leadership and counselling skills.
- Increasing the overall satisfaction and morale of your team.
- Managing changes within your organisation to ensure optimum outcomes are achieved.
The HR Consultancy Service initiatives we offer will deliver your desired outcomes and be user friendly. We will provide you with ideas and tangible tools that are proven to work, along with advice that takes into account your business’s unique culture and development needs.
JP Smith is always ready to assist you and your business. If you would like further information regarding our HR Consultancy Services, please contact us on 07 4659 7400.
Please also check out our page About JP Smith and Our Team, to learn more about our company and the people who work for us.