Are you an ambitious Graduate or Junior Accountant seeking CPA support as well as opportunities for development? An exciting opportunity exists for an aspiring Junior Accountant to join an established public practice in Toowoomba. The firm, offering a full range of taxation and business advisory services, pride themselves in providing a modern electronic and digital innovative approach that's refreshing and efficient. A normal day within the role will see you:
- Assisting the team in a range of accounting and administrative services;
- Using electronic and digital accounting methods to prepare BAS statements, financial statements and income tax returns with MYOB/ Xero;
- Engaging in all forms of client work from individuals, partnerships and trusts;
- Working under the guidance of a team of experienced CPA accountants, with the opportunity to visit clients on site;
- Utilising your skills and background to create an innovative approach to tasks; and
- Maintaining a high quality of service, with a professional and engaging manner.
We are ideally seeking an accountant with between 1 to 5 years of experience who is looking to further their career within a positive team environment. However, graduates who possess a good technical ability with accounting software, as well as excellent communication skills, will also be considered. The ability to follow direction yet show initiative, combined with advanced written and verbal communication skills, will best position you for success in this role. In addition, you will have impeccable attention to detail and have a proactive approach to work.
In return for your commitment and drive, you will be provided with professional development, including CPA/CA support, as well as on-going training and guidance from the team. With time, you will be given the responsibility to independently liaise with clients and manage your own workload.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 2474433. For any queries regarding this role, please call Sophie Mexted on 07 4659 7400.