Looking to advance your accounting career and join a bigger firm that offers growth opportunities and CPA support? The Company
A prominent and well-established Toowoomba based accounting and financial services firm is looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team of professionals. Within their accounting division, the practice offers a full range of taxation and business advisory services to a client portfolio of small and medium businesses. The firm has an extensive background in the industry and are able to provide exceptional client service, whilst creating an innovative approach to ensure they are at the forefront of their profession. The Role
Working in a paperless accounting environment and reporting directly to the Partner, your responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience
- Engaging in all forms of client work including individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies;
- Direct client liaison, enabling you to build rapport and assist with queries;
- Completing BAS statements, financial statements and income tax returns;
- Managing your own workflow and seeking help or technical guidance from a team of experienced Senior Accountants where necessary;
- Creating an innovative approach to tasks using your own skills and background; and
- Maintaining a high level of service, with a professional and engaging manner.
- A sound knowledge of Taxation based on your level of experience; and
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Approximately two years of public or commercial accounting experience;
- A Degree in Accounting;
- A desire to contribute to the success of a team who excels in the industry; and
- A working knowledge of small and medium business.
How to Apply
- Broad exposure to a variety of clients and tasks;
- Comprehensive in-house training and ongoing professional development opportunities;
- CA/CPA reimbursement upon successful module completion;
- Increased responsibilities as your career progresses;
- Increased client contact and ownership as your role develops;
- Work/life balance; and
- A Carpark.
If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity, please click 'apply' or send your application to email@example.com, quoting reference number 2528155 by Monday 31 July, 2017. For any queries regarding this role, please call Jamie Smith or Sophie Mexted on 07 4659 7400.