Temp Marketing Assistant
Our client is a large Toowoomba organisation who has a footprint in many industries including construction and mining. We are seeking a vibrant and experienced Marketing Assistant to keep our client thriving in the market.
As Marketing Assistant, you are expected to assist the Marketing Manager in a diverse range of duties, as noted below. In order to take on this opportunity, you must have at least two years of experience in a similar role, have a qualification in Marketing or have extensive experience in this field.
We are looking for someone creative and with a passion for all things marketing. At this stage, the role is a temporary position with outlook to become permanent. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating print and promotional items including receiving new orders, distributing as required, completing stock takes etc;
- Maintaining the company's photography database, for example, taking photos of new starters and sourcing photos from company events;
- Assisting with pulling together information for the staff newsletter, including completing Q&A's with staff, tracking down photos of personal events such as engagements, weddings etc;
- Overseeing after the signage register and distribution;
- Daily slice media monitoring;
- Preparing sponsorship related letters;
- Looking after small company sponsorships including raffles;
- Assisting with updating content across online digital platforms for all business entities; and
- Assisting with ad-hoc fundraising activities.
You'll join an award winning company in Queensland and a team who stands by its employees and clients. You will also have large budgets to work with and you will gain exposure to industry experts who will expand your horizons. If successful in obtaining a permanent position, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
• Competitive salary packaging and 10% superannuation;
• Free, nutritious lunches provided daily;
• Personal training sessions and fitness consultations;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Paid parental leave scheme.
To apply for this role, please click 'apply' or send your application to JP Smith Recruitment and HR via email@example.com, quoting reference number 2759233. For all enquiries please contact Sophie Mexted or Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400.