Intermediate/ Senior Accountant
With first-rate training and professional development opportunities, our client’s organisation is a place where you can advance your career to new heights. They operate at the forefront of their field and are now seeking an Intermediate to Senior Accountant to contribute to their growth and success. This opportunity will allow you to join a well-established and supportive team of experts who are committed to the highest standards of technical expertise and will enable you to gain a wide range of advisory exposure including:
- Researching and assisting with tax consulting advice (including financial planning);
- Preparation of accounts, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a broad range of clients from SMEs to large companies;
- Assisting with tax due diligence, structuring advice and advisory work;
- Assisting with SMSF restructuring and set-up;
- Liaising with the ATO on behalf of clients; and
- Monitoring, reviewing and liaising with clients regarding compliance requirements.
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business advisory services within a public practice accounting environment;
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion;
- Staff supervision experience;
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and a genuine interest in their clients;
- Be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- Exposure to a diverse range of accounting packages including MYOB AE, Xero, BankLink and QuickBooks.
Our client has a reputation for excellence and expects the very best in their people and what they provide to their clients. As such, you will be driven to succeed and support clients to the best of your ability. With a very low staff turnover, this firm values their people and outstanding performance is rewarded. Professional development opportunities are abundant and you will have constant support by a team of highly experienced Senior Accountants. Most importantly, there is ample opportunity for you to advance your career and progress into more senior roles within the firm. Your future Partner recognises the increasing importance of flexible work options and is very accommodating to family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
If you are considering a career move and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click Apply or alternatively contact Sophie Mexted on 07 4659 7400 or 0439 007 736 for a private and confidential discussion about the role. Unlock your growth potential today.