Have you built a solid foundation within the recruitment industry and now feel driven to take your career to new heights and build a strong client portfolio of your own? JP Smith Recruitment and HR is a fast paced recruitment, executive search and HR consultancy that has a reputation for delivering outstanding client results. We offer the opportunity for you to transform your career and reach your full potential, supported by a management team that leads from the front. As part of our exciting vision to grow the business exponentially over the coming years, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
This position provides an incredible opportunity for you to develop your expertise, move into more senior roles, build a strong portfolio and eventually, lead your own team. The opportunity available includes:
- Established client relationships;
- Running jobs exclusively, from handshake through to placement follow up;
- Working alongside experienced, talented and high performing colleagues;
- Ongoing training and development as well as a generous professional development budget;
- An innovative, forward-thinking and growth focused environment;
- Seamless systems and processes as well as the latest technology to make your job easier;
- A company that encourages personal brand development;
- A supportive team that celebrates individual and team achievement;
- A competitive base salary and bonus structure that has uncapped earning potential and supports high productivity.
JP Smith offers you the same challenges, professionalism and calibre of clientele that you’d expect in a large metropolitan agency. Celebrating almost 10 years of client service, JP Smith punches well above its weight, with a client base spread across Australia and New Zealand, comprised of micro businesses through to multinational market leaders. Are you ready to join the best team in the region?
We would be interested in seeing applications from people who meet most or all of the following criteria:
- A demonstrated ability to develop new business, meet financial targets and KPI’s;
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or Psychology or related disciplines;
- A confident people person with the ability to develop and nurture client and candidate relationships;
- A motivated, resilient and ambitious self-starter who thrives on a challenge;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a confident, professional and upbeat phone manner.
If this position sounds like you, please apply today by sending your resume to Jamie@jpsmith.com.au For any confidential enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 0427 597 000.