- True Business Advisory Role, with Client Contact
- Managerial & Partnership Pathways
- Client Base & Diversity of Work Rivalling Mid-Tier Firms
Exceptional opportunity to take your tax advisory career to new heights. Join a forward thinking, innovative firm with exceptional growth potential.
We are partnered with a prominent Toowoomba business services firm who has a reputation for providing the highest standards of technical expertise, on par with major metro firms. Their large and diverse client base extends across Australia where they have been providing sound accounting and business advice for many years. Due to continued growth and success, an opportunity exists for a CA, CPA or near qualified Accountant to join their team.
You will be afforded the opportunity to meet face to face with clients and be given the opportunity to learn or advance your business advisory skills, making this a “true” business advisory role.
Working closely with senior advisors in the practice, your main duties will include:
- Working with a variety of businesses to satisfy their compliance needs;
- Preparing high quality, technically accurate compliance, planning and advisory work for clients;
- Completing management accounting tasks and business valuations;
- Being involved with face to face business advisory work, income tax planning and financing solutions;
- Supporting your team in the preparation of quality client work;
- Assisting with junior staff; and
- Contributing towards driving the firm’s continued advancement and growth.
The successful applicant will have between three to ten years’ experience in a public practice environment with proven experience in all aspects of taxation. This position is ideally suited to someone who is enthusiastic about advancing their business advisory skills and looking to join a reputable firm where they will be challenged, rewarded and appreciated.
The firm guarantees job stability and will keep you challenged and enjoying your work because of the diversity of work they can offer you. Professional development activities are also regular and CPA/CA reimbursement as well as study leave is available. Relocation assistance will be on offer for the right candidate, making this a very rewarding move and providing an excellent opportunity for an accounting professional to really accelerate their career. Toowoomba also boasts a very attractive lifestyle with beautiful parks, great shops and eateries, as well as little to no commute and a very affordable real estate market.
If you are attracted by this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button quoting reference number 2524263 in your covering letter. All confidential enquiries can be directed to Jamie Smith or Sophie Mexted at JP Smith Recruitment and HR on (07) 4659 7400.