- Be Part of a Local Success Story
- Build and Maintain a Portfolio of Clients
- Industry Focus on Construction and Infrastructure
A local equipment hire company is seeking an Account Manager to service clients around South-East Queensland. While the client has offices in Queensland and NSW, this role will be based in Toowoomba, covering a large sector. In this role, you will maintain business relationships and services with existing clients, whilst simultaneously seeking new ones. Some of the specific roles that the successful candidate will be performing are:
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with existing key accounts;
- Creating and maintaining strong relations with government departments and private contracts and lead them to open new accounts;
- Regularly liaise with Branch Management and other Account Managers regarding revenue and Accounts KPIs and metrics;
- Monitoring impacts (potential and real) to the market and discussing with direct reports;
- Identify risk to assets currently on hire; and
- Taking responsibility for the revenue gained from your accounts; monitor and report on progress and keep record of expenditure.
To be successful in this role, you will possess a strong conviction in the importance of the Customer Experience, excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to liaise with both internal and external parties. You will also have the ability to create and maintain rapport and possess know-how regarding financial reports and information.
A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role/industry is desirable and exposure to Sales and Account Management will be looked on favourably. Confidence with MS Office Suite and Computer/Mobile hardware and software is essential.
This role would be ideal for an individual who enjoys autonomy in their work, enjoys creating and maintaining rapport with clients and customers, and who has a drive to build and maintain business.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2700287.