- Help Make a Difference in Your Community in the Disability Support Sector
- Established Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Excellent Salary Package (Incl. Salary Sacrificing), Flexibility plus Vehicle
Our client, YellowBridge QLD, is at the forefront of community and disability support. They have an enviable reputation of care and compassion, coupled with the highest standards of ethics and compliance, and backed by a sustainable business model. Their niche is in the disability support sector, along with aged care and community housing including youth homelessness. They strive to assist with improvement to quality of life and alleviation of everyday pressures and challenges for their clients. Above all else, they aim to provide them with independence.
The Program Manager has a varied and vast role, entailing the overall, day-to-day care of clients of the disability services team. The key elements of the role will see you:
- Create and manage the delivery of the support programs;
- Provide innovative and compliant solutions that focus on care and support for the client;
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of these programs;
- Liaise and manage the relationships with internal and external parties;
- Manage your Team Leaders;
- Ensure compliance and best practise standards are being met; and
- Provide leadership and be an Ambassador for YellowBridge at industry events.
We are seeking a Program Manager who has an excellent understanding of Disability Services with an emphasis on getting quality results for clients; thus, recent experience in the sector is vital. There is a requirement to have a high level of knowledge of the NDIS and associated frameworks. This knowledge will be translated into effective plans that are based on timely delivery and within budget.
In return for your services, you will be provided with the opportunity to work within an organisation that is committed to connecting lives and finding bright possibilities for our community. It is essential that the successful applicant upholds the values of the organisation and is committed to promoting its virtues in the wider community. The successful applicant will also be rewarded with a generous package, including salary sacrifice options.
If you have been waiting for the opportunity to use your already developed skills in a way that can better the lives of other individuals, then this is the role for you.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2720120.