- Reputable Accounting Firm, Located in Northern NSW
- Focus on Client Contact and Relationship Building in the Community
- Future Partnership Opportunity Within a Few Short Years
Located in Moree, our client is a well-respected Accounting Firm servicing a broad range of successful agri-business clients. We have an opportunity to represent a well-respected Accounting firm, servicing a broad range of successful agri-business and commercial clients. Clients of the firm are early adopters and developers of new technology and practices. You will be using financial and non-financial data to develop ways to best assist your clientele. Utilising your skills with a hands on approach, you will have contact with agricultural equipment and data systems. Some of these will be the likes of Apex (data management system), introduction of drones and increased automated and remote sensing technologies.
You will have:
- Client engagement and management;
- Clientele pool composed largely of agri-business and commercial firms;
- Tax and compliance services;
- Ensuring a high standard of technically accurate, internal and external compliance;
- Planning and advisory work for clients; and
- Being involved with face-to-face solutions to financial complexities.
- A minimum of two years public practice experience;
- A CA or CPA qualification;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Motivation to continue personal and professional growth; and
- An affinity for the agricultural industry.
- Knowledge and experience in a rural setting not gained in a city practice.
- Generous salary package: $120,000 + Super (depending on experience).
- Potential for relocation and rental assistance.
- Potential for a future partnership opportunity in a few short years.
The town is a major agricultural region, but offers more than just agriculture;
- Moree offers many attractions including museums, beautiful landscapes and hiking trails, numerous community festivals and sporting events.
- It is only a four hour drive to Toowoomba, five and a half hours to Brisbane and seven hours to Sydney. QantasLink also have frequent flights to every major city to and from Moree.
- Moree offers a range of substantial and affordable housing.
For further information see the links below:
Come on Inland, Information about Moree;
Moree Chamber of Commerce;
Moree Plains Shire Council;
In order to apply for this position, please click 'Apply'. For all enquires call Stacie Benson or Jamie Smith at JP Smith Recruitment and HR on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2289759.