Structural Drafter (Roma)
- Rural QLD employment opportunity
- Opportunity for internal progression
- Position offering an immediate start
On behalf of our client who is a locally owned and operated engineering consultancy firm committed to leading the way with innovation – we are presently looking to appoint an experienced Structural Drafter for their flagship operation in Western Queensland.
With considerable presence and expected growth throughout the South-West Queensland region, you can be assured of a lengthy career and always be rewarded for your commitment.
In this role, you will have the ability to draw on your previous experience in structural drafting utilizing your technical ability and knowledge. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing detailed structural drawings in accordance with client needs and specifications;
- Working as part of a larger team to ensure projects are completed to standards and timelines;
- Undertaking on-site inspections to ensure ongoing design compliance; and
- Assisting with general administration supporting engineers and designers.
Successful applicants will hold prior experience in a similar structural drafting position with demonstrated use in relevant software packages. You will be remunerated with a competitive salary commensurate with experience, support from a highly experienced team and opportunities for career development.
To apply for this opportunity, please hit 'Apply' and send your application through to JP Smith Recruitment and HR. For further information, please contact Jamie Smith on (07) 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2675980.