- Be a Part of a Small, Close-Knit Team!
- Kick-Start Your Accounting Career in a Well-Respected Public Practice!
- Get Exposure to a Multitude of Accounting Operations!
A well-established Accounting client is seeking to welcome a Cadet Accountant to their Toowoomba practice. The client have serviced the Toowoomba region for over 30 years and have a focus on developing rapport and relationships with clientele, in order to deliver exceptional service.
Ideally, you will be a recent graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or another related field). However, candidates over two thirds of the way through their degree are also encouraged to apply. Working directly under the managing partner, you will be:
- Gaining exposure to Accounting operations such as Tax Returns, SMSF and Financial Advisory and Statements;
- Learning from experienced and capable colleagues;
- Receiving support in completion of study and qualifications;
- Gaining exposure to compliance and other legislative measures; and
- Developing professional connections and relationships with others in the industry.
As listed above, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or be close to completion of one. An affable and articulate manner is essential for success in this role, as is an excellent work ethic and commitment to the company. Previous bookkeeping experience will be looked on favourably, as will a demonstrated capability to work well under pressure and build rapport both internally and externally.
If this role is of interest, please click “Apply” and attach a resume and cover letter. For any questions, queries or concerns, please call Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on (07) 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2756727.