Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
- Beautiful Rural Location
- Rewarding Work
- Close-knit, Family Company
A rural South-East QLD health clinic is seeking an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to assist in their Southern Downs clinics. The client is a family-owned clinic based in several locations across the Darling Downs. They work with many Aged Care and other related facilities, providing in-house assistance to residents, whilst also using the facility as an office to service other clients.
The role is contract based, with a negotiable term. Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing assistance to clients in Pain Management;
- Working with repeat clients;
- Performing Admissions Assessments;
- Performing Fall and Mobility Reviews;
- Assisting in Hydrotherapy;
- Servicing a variety of clients each day; and
- Working Full-Time hours each week, whilst being open to extra hours where required.
The client is seeking a Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist who has recently graduated or has several years’ experience. The successful applicant will be an individual who has a sincere desire to work in a team, has a strong work ethic, has the capacity to build rapport with patients and is seeking a varied caseload. At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, as is AHPRA registration. Remuneration is based on experience and subject to negotiation.
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply'. For all enquiries please contact Lachlan Kraak on (07) 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2733119.