JP Smith, Covid-19 & You, Our Clients
We at JP Smith value the health of our clients, candidates, staff and the wider community. We are implementing and have implemented procedures and are following Government and industry body guidelines with regards to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We value providing the "brightest and best" service to all our clients and candidates and are striving to continue to provide a high level of customer service during this challenging time. We are here, we are available, we are ready to serve.
Precautions have been taken and are being constantly revised. As such, we are limiting our face to face interactions in our office and utilising available technology where possible. We are continuing with meetings and interviews via technology rather than in our office. The resounding message though is that we are available and we can be contacted via our phone, via email and in the ways that you normally interact and engage with us.
During this time when contacting us, we request:
• You please use phone and/or email as your primary communication with us;
• If you do need to come to our office, please let us know if you are feeling unwell, have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, and/or have been in contact with anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days or is unwell;
• If you come into our office, we request that you please keep the advised distance between yourself and our staff and to please access the hand sanitiser;
• Please let us know if you become unwell within 14 days of seeing us;
• If you are feeling unwell when in our office, please let us know so we can assist you appropriately.
These are challenging times and we are here to provide assistance, advice and support in all things related to employment, HR, IR and workplace psychology. We also have plenty of people who are looking for work - either temp, casual or permanent. We are business as usual (albeit a bit unusual) so let us know if we can help.
Please call our office on 07 4659 7400 or 07 3333 2200 if you have any questions or queries.
Jamie Smith & The TeamBack to News