Requesting a Temp - as Easy as 1,2,3
There are many benefits in having a temp in your business. This article is centered on how easy it is for you and your business to hire a temporary staff member and will look at the steps you need to take in order to achieve this temp placement.
Call JP Smith and let the team know that you require a Temp.
Sign the Terms and Conditions that will be forwarded to you and continue your daily activities and wait for your Temporary staff member to arrive at the requested time.
For you and your business, it really is that simple.
I will now give you an insight into how JP Smith makes this process simple for our clients. There are a number of behind the scenes procedures that we adhere to, to ensure finding the right Temp for you is a straightforward process.
These are outlined below:
- We conduct thorough interviews with quality candidates and place them on our Temp Register.
- When the time comes to find a Temp, we gather information from our clients on timeframes the Temp is required, duties they will be completing, prior skills and experience that may be beneficial and any other information that may be required.
- The JP Smith team calls Temps on the Register to ascertain their availability and suitability.
- We arrange thorough Reference Checking of the suitable Temp.
- A WH&S Induction is carried out in our office to ensure the Temp is proficient in this area.
- We inform the Temp of the Who, Where, When and How Long information so they are ready to go and assist your business.
If you can see the benefit and ease of hiring a Temp for your business and would like further information on how we can assist you in this area, please call the team at JP Smith.Back to News