Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Leverage Your Passion For Writing to Create Compelling Client Content
- Great Team Culture with Ample Role Development
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity - Immediate Start
We are seeking an eager marketing and communications professional to join one of Toowoomba’s leading strategic marketing and creative design studios. This integral role will see the successful person heavily involved with the creation of engaging content for both digital and print mediums, as well as liaising with a selection of key clients and producing and implementing effective Social Media advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be supporting one of the Directors in their strategic marketing work for clients, being the “engine room” for their vision, and translating concepts into captivating and polished content.
A normal day will most likely see you:
- Working within a warm, welcoming and professional organisation;
- Attending client meetings to interpret and discuss their marketing needs;
- Researching, writing and developing content for various client print and digital mediums;
- Briefing the in-house graphic design team on marketing collateral you have been developing and supporting the creation process to ensure materials meet or exceed client expectations and deliver a return on investment for the client;
- Developing and writing Social Media content calendars and executing monthly marketing activities;
- Personally engaging with and managing the needs for a number of key clients from a variety of industries and sectors;
- Creating new content and marketing themes as projects develop and grow; as well as
- Adhering to creative standards and industry best practice.
The core function of this role is copywriting and as such, only passionate writers or those who have the ability to craft a client’s vision into words, need apply. Previous experience working with corporate and business professionals at the decision-making level will be highly regarded. Likewise, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as business acumen, are vital for your continued success in the role.
You will have demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities, working within a fast paced environment and producing quality work within designated timeframes. If successful, your constant creativity and influence will be rewarded with a pleasant and collaborative work environment, the support of a talented team who pull together to provide exceptional client service and growth potential within your role.
If you are looking to further your marketing career in a fun, team orientated environment, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2805617.