- Excellent Opportunity in a Professional Firm.
- Gain Exposure to and Experience in All Administrative Operations.
- Either Part-Time or Full-Time Hours.
A premier, well-established professional services firm is seeking an eager and skilled Administration Officer to work in their Toowoomba offices. Based within an experienced and culturally inclusive team, the role will provide the successful candidate with engaging work and multiple opportunities to develop their skillset and experience. We are seeking someone who enjoys ‘owning’ a role, making a difference in their workplace and tackling tasks and opportunities head-on.
Working within a first-rate Administration Team, your role will see you:
- Providing administrative support to the firm as a whole;
- Coordinating existing archiving and filing systems and making them your own;
- Supporting Reception staff and delivering outstanding client service;
- Developing your skills and abilities in all functions of Administration, from proofing documentation through to Accounts;
- Liaising with professional clientele from all walks of life; and
- Being an active and cooperative team player.
To be successful in opportunity, you will be self-motivated, willing to take the initiative and have a passion for delivering quality outcomes. Previous experience in a similar capacity will be viewed favourably, as will exposure to MYOB.
This position will provide you with a role in a welcoming and professional environment, along with opportunities to further your career in Administration.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Lachlan Kraak or Stacie Benson on 07 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2809423.