Senior Armament Engineer
- A World Leader in their Industry
- Australian Defence Force Contractor
- Permanent, Full-Time Role
Our client is a world leader in the field of Aviation, Aeronautics and Defence systems. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Armament Engineer to join their team. This role will see you an active member of their Air Combat Electronic Attack Sustainment Program (ACEASP) located at the RAAF Amberley base.
Reporting to the Engineering Resource Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing complex electrical systems and processes;
- Developing, reviewing and approving designs for armament systems;
- Providing Technical support and overseeing design developments; and
- Removing and installing aircraft components according to specifications and support systems.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A qualification in the relevant Avionics/ Engineering field;
- Your registration with Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), or willing to obtain registration;
- An understanding of the DASR framework.
This is a rewarding and fulfilling career that will see you working in a highly structured environment. You will have the opportunity to work in state of the art facilities with the latest technologies used by the Australian Defence Force. Our client offers a work-life balance, competitive salary and free parking.
A further essential requirement for the position would be the ability to fluently read and write English and be an Australian Citizen, along with the ability to obtain a Restricted Security Clearance.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking ‘Apply’. For further details, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 3333 2200 quoting reference number 2839673.