Senior Avionics Engineer
- World Leader in Aviation
- State of the Art Facilities
- 2 x Permanent Roles, Competitive Salary Package
A World leader in the Aviation Industry has an exciting opportunity based at the Amberley Barracks. Our client is searching for two Senior Aviation Engineers to apply knowledge to complex tasks, provide Technical assistance and guidance, and identify operational anomalies. This role will see you directly coordinating and conducting technical investigations associated with the Super Hornet and Growler Aircrafts.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and Analysing data for technical changes in accordance to specifications and requirements;
- Developing and supporting testing procedures, specifically relating to GNC systems;
- The removal and installation of aircraft components, in addition to performing routine analysis;
- Inspecting, maintaining, repairing and fault diagnosing of components and systems;
- Supervising and providing support to fellow Engineers and fellow Avionic Technicians;
- Assisting in demonstrating compliance and providing Technical support; and
- A high degree of accuracy in completing technical documentation and reports.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and competencies:
- You will have demonstrated experience in an aerospace capacity with relevant qualifications in engineering practices, preferably Avionics/ Engineering.
- A team player who communicates and interacts in a manner conducive to a harmonious and productive working environment.
- Enjoy working in a highly regulated environment.
This is a rewarding and fulfilling career that offers a work-life balance and an attractive salary package. Relocation allowance is also available for the right candidate.
A further essential requirement for the position would be the ability to fluently read and write English and be an Australian Citizen, along with the ability to obtain a Restricted Security Clearance.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking ‘Apply’. For further enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith, quoting reference number 2838555 on 07 3333 2200.