- Great Working Environment; Lots of Perks
- Personal Development Available and Encouraged
- Varied Workload - Technical and Leadership
A local, private school is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their IT Department. The school has operated for over 60 years and is a well-established provider in the local community. Our client prides itself on its commitment to the education of its students, along with the nurturing of their spiritual welfare and societal awareness. Reporting to the ICT Manager, your role will include:
- Creating and managing tenancies in an Office 365 environment;
- Setting up and maintaining servers;
- Scripting automation functions in PowerShell;
- Developing and deploying images for Windows 10 configurations and software installations;
- Managing Windows Update rollouts for school computers; and
- Engaging in some level of leadership functions.
In return, you will work within a small and friendly team, in a workplace that has a focus on staff wellbeing, an inclusive and flexible culture, and an established history. The successful candidate must commit to upholding the values of the school.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2917948.