- Professional and Structured Environment
- Opportunity to Enter the Industry
- Leading, Local Vehicle Dealership
Our client is a leading, locally owned and operated vehicle dealership that is looking for a Parts Interpreter to join their Parts Team. They are looking for an entry level, customer service orientated and passionate individual to work primarily with their New Vehicle Sales Team and Pre-Delivery Team. As a well-established dealership in the region, they currently employ over 90 staff in Toowoomba and are also heavily involved in community support and engagement activities. Reporting to the Parts Manager, your role will include tasks such as:
- Liaising between the New Vehicle Sales Team and Pre-delivery team ensuring guests’ accessory and parts orders are fulfilled;
- Receiving and organising parts orders, and when necessary, ordering parts through Head Office;
- Assisting the New Vehicle Sales Team in managing guest expectations on delivery dates;
- Consulting parts catalogues, preparing invoices and organising the dispatch of parts;
- Handling materials, parts and genuine and after-market accessories;
- Assisting with retail guest enquiries about parts and accessories up to and including the processing of payments;
- Continuing to build and maintain loyalty and support with guests;
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organised Parts Department and adhering to all Workplace Health and Safety guidelines; and
- Carrying out stock control procedures including stocktake.
To be successful in this role you will be focused on delivering high quality customer service, have effective verbal and written communication skills and advanced computer skills. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not required. For this position, you will have a good memory and attention to detail, as well as a passion for automotive vehicles. Good organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised are necessary to succeed in this role. A Current ‘C’ Class Manual Drivers licence is required as well as a forklift ticket, or the ability and willingness to obtain one.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2934884.