- Management Accounting Opportunity with Established Manufacturing Company
- Varied and Rewarding Role
- Manufacturing Experience Required
We are partnered with a leading local manufacturer of agricultural and industrial equipment, to assist them in the recruitment of an experienced Financial Controller. Our client has been operating for decades and have an established and proven business model that can be enhanced by an accounting professional, with demonstrated experience in the manufacturing sector.
Working with and reporting to the Managing Director (Toowoomba) and CFO (Brisbane), your position will include:
- Optimising electronic business and accounting systems including MRP/ERP;
- Managing and reporting on financial functions such as profit and loss, cashflow, forecasting etc;
- Job costing;
- Leading the administrative team and overseeing payroll, BAS, debtors, and creditors;
- Keeping a track of workflow and production timelines;
- Reporting to the Directors;
- Preparing budgets;
- Liaising with Department Managers; and
- Assisting the Managing Director to improve business processes as required.
To be successful in this position, you will have at least seven years’ experience in a similar capacity, within the manufacturing industry. You will need a high standard of computer literacy and skills with data review and analysis. CPA/CA is preferred, but not essential, as is experience with an ERP/MRP.
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable working with the staff of the company, walking the floor and engaging face-to-face with Line Managers, Executive Management and other customers and suppliers.
In return, you will have engaging work in a high-performing and professional organisation, receiving a competitive remuneration package.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2949514.