- Varied Role - Bookkeeping and Management
- Well-Established Organisation In The Western Downs
- Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Office Manager to join a company in the Western Downs. Our client is seeking a confident and motivated leader to manage their Administration Team and assist with the financial aspects of the business. The company has been operating in the region for around 75 years and has presences across the Darling Downs. You will be in charge of a small team responsible for accounting and administration. Reporting directly to the Company Secretary your duties will include:
- Overseeing the payroll function for the organisation;
- Managing debtors and creditors;
- Completing all General Ledger entries and overseeing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions;
- Performing bank and credit card reconciliations;
- Preparing of the BAS; and
- Investigating areas for procedural and system improvement.
To be successful in the role, you will have a high level of attention to detail and a self-assured attitude. Significant previous and local experience in bookkeeping and people management is essential, as is a proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of the program Attaché will be viewed favourably, but is not a requirement.
In return, you will receive a competitive and generous remuneration package and will have the opportunity to work within an established and engaging office environment.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2965701.