- Long-Standing Engineering Consultancy
- Engage with both the Technical and Interpersonal Aspects of Project Work
- Multi-Faceted Team, including Electrical, Mechanical and ESD Disciplines
We are partnered with an established and leading Engineering Consultancy to recruit for an experienced Electrical Engineer to assist with primarily Building Services and Subdivision projects. Our client has been servicing Queensland for over 40 years and works with a number of industries, including health, education, agriculture, government, the industrial sector, and commercial ventures. Based in their Toowoomba offices, your role will involve:
- Working on building services and subdivisional projects for commercial, residential (low and high rise), government and industrial clientele;
- Performing calculations and design for electrical services, such as HV and LV, power reticulation, lighting, communications and security systems;
- Visiting sites across Queensland and New South Wales, to liaise with clients, project managers, builders and subcontractors and to perform inspections and provide advice;
- Testing and Commissioning of near to completion projects; and
- Working within multidisciplinary teams.
The ideal Engineer will be a relaxed individual, with a high level of attention to detail and a friendly demeanour. In return for your professionalism, you will be compensated with a generous remuneration package and a flexible, modern and friendly working environment.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 or 07 3333 2200 quoting reference number 2982483.