Defence Industry Jobs - Software Engineers
- Multiple Roles Available
- High-tier, Engaging and Rewarding Work in Software Development
- Leading Australian Defence Contractor
Our client, a premier provider of defence equipment and machinery, is recruiting for a number of positions, for projects in Brisbane and surrounding areas. If you are looking for a role involving interesting and critical content, generous remuneration and professional teams, then you may be interested in these opportunities.
To be considered for these positions, you will have a relevant tertiary qualification (Bachelor’s level or higher), be an Australian citizen (a mandatory Defence security requirement) and have demonstrated experience in a similar capacity. Experience such as that listed below will be beneficial to your application:
- Programming in Object Orientated code such as C++ and/or Java;
- The ability to write clean, readable, reliable and portable code; and
- Familiarity with virtual reality systems.
- Ensure quality and configuration management of systems; and
- Assist with the planning and designing of software, and bring innovative ideas to the table.
(Please note that only suitable candidates and Australian citizens will be contacted for the role).