- Leading, Locally Owned Business
- Professional Sales Environment
- Customer & Relationship-Focused Role
Our client has operated in the region for decades and prides themselves on delivering excellent customer service throughout all their departments that is second to none. We are looking to recruit a passionate, personable and high-performing Sales Consultant that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment.
This role is focused on providing exceptional service to customers and clients and has a large emphasis on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Reporting directly to the New Vehicle Sales Manager, your role will include outcomes and tasks such as:
- Meeting with customers, qualifying their needs, demonstrating products and closing sales using a proven sales process;
- Developing and sustaining long lasting relationships with your clients to ensure repeat business and referrals;
- Assisting with dealership showroom set up and operation;
- Referring customers to other business units and services (e.g., finance and after-market accessories);
- Preparing documentation for sales of vehicles;
- Generating leads through a set program of following up on warm leads and referrals and monitoring competitor strategies; and
- Promoting the company in all your daily activities.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of three years’ dedicated sales experience, a customer-focused attitude and the ability to build successful relationships. The ability to turn a general, passive enquiry into a sale and long-lasting relationship, will be highly favourable. Ambition, motivation and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also required.
We are keen to see applicants from all sales backgrounds, right from general retail to real estate to B2B Account Management. If you have represented a quality brand and established ongoing links with your customers, we want to hear from you. Experience in the automotive industry is not necessary.
In return you will receive a base salary package, commission system, training on guest service, products, procedures and techniques and a rewarding career in an essential industry. It is a requirement of this role that the employee works 11 days per fortnight (including every Saturday) and hours are from 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday and 8am – 2pm on Saturdays, with RDO’s built into the week days of the month. The generous commission structure of this role will provide you with the potential for an excellent and rewarding remuneration, representative of your commitment and hours.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Akalia McFadden on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3028127.