Accounts and Accounting Officer - Dalby
- National Accounting Firm continually expanding
- Based in Dalby
- Competitive Benefits
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns;
- Annual reconciliations, regulatory returns, BAS and bill narrations;
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks for clients;
- General administration tasks as required by the Senior Accountants;
- Completing all General Ledger tasks; and
- Providing assistance to clients through effective and efficient verbal and written communication.
The successful candidate will have dedicated experience in bookkeeping either in a public or private organisation. This role will suit an individual with good time management and the ability to meet strict lodgement deadlines and manage multiple tasks. Solid computer skills, including experience in MYOB or similar Accounting Software Packages, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required. Accuracy will be crucial in being successful in this role and data entry as well as general administration will be part of your day to day tasks.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3016545.