- Diverse Agribusiness
- People Development and Retention
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team
One of the region's most progressive agribusinesses is looking for a HR Manager to help lead their organisation into the next stage of its evolution. This vertically integrated organisation has its headquarters on the Darling Downs and employs approximately 250 people across a wide range of functions and tasks, ranging from production staff through to data analysts, from trades, to farmers, to a wide range of professionals. The HR Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely in conjunction with line managers and the HSE Manager. The main remit of your role includes:
- Search and selection of a wide mix of staff and labour;
- Developing and implementing effective on-boarding and retention strategies;
- Training of all new and existing staff on HR policies and procedures;
- Working in conjunction with Payroll to ensure accurate and effective outcomes;
- Managing all aspects of performance throughout the business and specifically enabling and empowering Managers to manage the human elements of their workforce;
- Interpreting multiple Awards and managing the EBA;
- In conjunction with your colleagues, dealing with any WorkCover related matters and investigating and addressing any breaches of compliance/policy; and
- Reporting through to the Board on HR metrics including real world suggestions on how to enhance productivity, sustainability and performance.
The organisation has a number of different digital tools to assist the HR Manager’s overall function and the expectation is for the successful individual to be conversant with and promote the use of digital platforms to enable the HR function. We are looking for someone with significant experience in a senior HR Management role who has had exposure to production, manufacturing or agriculture. However, we will also be open to all applicants who have been in a non-related yet diverse industry/environment.
Your role will include an excellent salary package, a fully maintained company vehicle and includes professional development opportunities. Your office will be in a rural, relaxed setting amongst a group of people whose passion for quality and their people, are second to none.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your Resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by Monday the 16th of December 2019. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3060003.