- Well-established and Respected Manufacturer in South-West Queensland
- Technical Engineering Position with a Clear Pathway into Management
- Stability, Security and Generous Salary
Working with and reporting to the QLD State Manager, your role will include:
- Assessment of current market needs and applicable design principles;
- Design and development of the Steel-liner water tank product line using 2D/3D AutoCAD;
- Liaison with external parties including customers, clients and consultants;
- Ongoing improvement of manufacturing processes;
- Support of the operations and sales team;
- Oversee the tank installation process within QLD;
- Review of Health and Safety in production, transport and installation.
This role would be ideal for someone who wishes to pursue a career as a technical expert in water storage and mentor a team of operational and sales staff. This is a self-directed position that allows you to be at the forefront of a rapidly expanding business.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by the 6th of July 2020. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith or Dane Vallely on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3139058.