JP Smith Recruitment and HR and its team are active in the local community and we endeavour to give back and get involved in multiple ways. We all live in the local area, we all support local businesses and they support us.
Some of our community involvements are:
- Rotary International,
- Conducting our “Resume Day” - where members of the public can come in and have their resume reviewed at no cost,
- Various Networking Groups,
- Active and regular contributors to the Stroke Foundation,
- Proud sponsors and members of Southern Districts Magpies Cricket Club,
- Proud members and contributors to the TMCC,
- Providing individual support to junior sportspeople,
- Contributors to the Milne Bay Military Challenge,
- Contributed to Cancer Council and showed our support during National Skin Cancer Action Week, and
- Donating our time and experience in mock interviews at various local secondary schools.